Thursday, June 16, 2005

Many thanks!

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to all the people who have left praise and encouragement in the comments. I've loved reading many of you over the last year or so, and I wanted to be just like you...

I'd always known that it wasn't easy to start a blog, especially until your blog developed it's own style and "personality". I was still flabbergasted by the amount of time and thought even the smallest post requires. What do I write about today? Did I already write about that? Do I really sound that stupid in real life?

I have a whole new respect for those who have these great blogs out there. I loved meeting all of you in Vegas and other trips around the country. I'm proud to be accepted by the blogging community! I hope I don't let anyone down.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

3 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

Time? Thought? Man, I don't put EITHER of those into my blog...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

You're on my blogroll :-)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Human Head said...

No, Thank YOU for starting one. Now maybe I can get Mrs. Head to do the same :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home