Monday, August 22, 2005

Taking Score

This weekend was a blast! It will take me a day or two to recover, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I loved seeing everyone again, and I have many stories to tell over the next few days.

Thanks for Otis and Mrs. Otis for a great party on Saturday. Same to BadBlood and Mrs. Blood for Friday. I love you guys! Thanks to everyone else for making my weekend memorable. There's so much to write about... I need to get a little more sleep and get my thoughts in order first.

At least I can let you know how I did on my list of goals. Here's the results:

1. No puking.
I didn't. Derek did. 4.5 times. Better him than me!

2. No nude pictures - of me.
There were nude pictures all right. It started off with a wet t-shirt contest, and ended up with one girl who couldn't keep her top down. Luckily, this girl WAS NOT ME.

3. No dancing on tables unless I have at least one other girl with me.
There weren't many tables on Saturday without people playing poker on them, so that was easy. Friday night almost got ugly though. Little bar called the Bait Shack. If we'd had a couple more hours of drinking in there, I would've bet there would've been some dancing on the tables.

4. Get another blackmail picture of Iggy to add to my collection. They've been getting better with each gathering.
Forgot to charge the batteries on the camera. Didn't have my camera with me on Saturday. ...and alas, Iggy was behaving this trip.

5. Dial-a-shots!
Those definitely happened. We got StB, Joanne, and several others. Al kept dialing, and we just kept drinking.

6. Beer pong and flip-cup.
Unfortunately, there was only one flip-cup game, and it was during the drunk-o-lympics. No beer pong. Something to do next time...

7. Make friends with the cops when they come on Saturday so that nobody gets arrested for public drunkenness.
No cops on Saturday, which was a good thing. I did proposition a cop on Friday to keep us out of trouble, and that seemed to work. He just didn't want video evidence. (More on that story later.)

8. Remember at least 50% of what happens so I have stories to write.
I have all kinds of stuff to write. Let me get some sleep first so I'm at least coherent. I'll do my best to amuse you with stories over the next couple of days.

9 Comments:

Blogger BadBlood said...

Loved having you guys visit. Can't wait to do again.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Brad "Otis" Willis said...

Thank you....so much.

12:40 PM  
Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Best Long Island Iced Teas in the World! Thanks!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cop was technically on Saturday morning my dear. Either way, well done on your list.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Ignatious said...

as always, it was awesome hanging with you. damn, you rock.

nuff said. :)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Awesome to read your take on the weekend events....

2:32 PM  
Blogger Derek McG said...

had a great time as always eva! great LIT's!!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Joanada said...

Thanks again for the dial-a-shots, it really helps to make those of us who couldn't make it at least get a sense of it :)

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva can hang - oh boy, can you hang... I can think of no better person with whom to throw myself from an airplane when I hit the double 5 - Presto! in a few months... will have to make some serious plans.... 8^)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home