Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Truly Amazing!

For the first time in my life....



I'm winning at something that requires knowledge of sports stats and players. Woo-hoo!

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every once in a while.

.......


Ok, I know I'm remiss in the weekend BH posts. I'm still sick over the post I lost yesterday, and today isn't allowing for much time to read other people's posts, much less write one of my own.

I promise to get something posted tomorrow. Tonight is the BH freeroll, and I'm actually contemplating skipping it just to get some stuff done. Contemplating... then again, we know my lack of sense of responsibility will override my logical brain and I'll be there. Someone has to give all their chips to Al and Mike so they can win.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have Tomlinson too don't you. Sigh, I got beat badly in two league because of him.

12:35 PM  
Blogger StB said...

You cannot pass up on a freeroll. Go play poker, type later.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

write your posts in word and then cut and paste.

8:21 PM  
Blogger EvieMarie said...

I do not have Tomlinson. I have Culpepper, and I'm still winning.

I know I've just been lucky. I'll take luck since I don't have anything else!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Derek McG said...

it was great seeing you again eva! i look forward to the next time we can get drunk together.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home