Thursday, November 17, 2005

Quick Check-in

I have so much to catch up on! I have new people to link up and maybe some actual poker content.... but I'm moving offices today so no time yet.

I just had to share my happy little story this morning. I'd gone out this weekend and bought a pretty cool Creative ZenPhoto 8GB MP3 player... it's supposed to have great sound quality and easy to use. I got it home, all set to install the software when I find out it only works on XP, not 2000 like I have on my laptop. I don't really want XP, but I figured I'd either have to update my personal PC or wait until I got my new work laptop. I hadn't done anything about it yet...

Well, now I don't have to. :-) I got into work this morning and found out that I'd won a prize in a company drawing I'd been short-listed for. I am now the proud owner of a new 60 GB iPod, plus the universal dock and a $100 gift card for iTunes. I know what I'll be doing today while waiting to move.

What a nice way to start a slightly hung-over Thursday morning! Maybe Al will be getting a ZenPhoto for Christmas...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me and JoeSpeaker will be drooling over your... iPod.

Yeah, that's it.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Joanada said...

Wow - very nice!

12:01 PM  
Blogger total said...

Very very cool. Good Job!

1:06 PM  
Blogger EvieMarie said...

Now that I've had a chance to set it up, I don't know how I've ever lived without one...

I didn't think I'd be the object of iPod envy. I think I like it. lol

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home