Thursday, December 15, 2005

Better late than never...

I'm about 3 days late for a post. Vegas kicked my butt! Then I came back to two days of disaster recovery at work... another whine for another time.

First things first. I may have to take Al's last name - CantHang. Ugh. I want to know what the heck happened to my tolerance! I could use the excuse that I was sick and having problems with my wisdom teeth, but any good drinker would never resort to that. All I know is that Red Bull and Strawberry Stoli tastes WONDERFUL, but a person must remember to eat before drinking large quantities of them. Or a person will pass out even though there's a roomfull of people in the suite. And a person will have a hangover so bad the next day that they will feel like puking the entire plane ride home. Yeah, I must remember that.

On to more fun things... I had a blast! I got to catch up with some of my favorite blogging friends... damn, I miss them. I wish everyone lived closer, but it's probably a bad idea since I'd never do anything but play poker, goof off and drink. It's a great vacation, but I need to earn a living somehow... and my poker playing abilities are not going to "do it" for me.

Plenty of stories coming, I swear. I have followup from the last two days of work and I need to get that done before I can start goofing off at work again. And I plan to do plenty of that tomorrow or Monday. Until then...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EvaCanHang,

I took a look at your post, this post,
regarding Poker .

You are invited to place a link to
your blog on our website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many are looking for Poker
related products and services.

We have a specific category for Poker .
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under Poker . Our pages
are made to be search engine friendly.
We hope you take a moment to take
advantage of this free advertising.

Cheers,

John

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home