Friday, January 20, 2006

Something to pass the morning...

If you like mindless time-consuming games like the penguin game....

tennis ball toss

Unfortunately, I'm actually busy this morning so I only got to 47. I'll give it another shot later.

In poker news, I found a huge fish in Stud8 last night. Me. Damn, I suck. Actually, I think I was just playing at a level higher than my online bankroll can handle. And playing while sitting at the bar drinking a beer is a bad idea too. My hands should (and probably will) be slapped...

5 Comments:

Blogger Fat Dan said...

There goes my work day. I am at 60. Will have to try again later today.

7:46 AM  
Blogger BigMike said...

63. I am too busy to play though...

8:08 AM  
Blogger Pokerwolf said...

122!

w00t!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Felicia :) said...

First off, read Zee's book. You can get through 100 pages of Stud 8 strategy.

Stud 8 is a huge roller coaster ride. A higher variance of poker than almost any other. I would estimate that the variance in Stud 8 is probably double the variance in LHE.

Memorizing Ray's hand rankings and getting a feel for what kind of hands will hold up well in Stud 8 will decrease your variance quite a bit and make it easier to handle.

9:34 AM  
Blogger EvieMarie said...

Thanks for the advice. I definitely need to do some work on it.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home