Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Funny but so sad...

Now that I'm back at work, I haven't had 3 minutes to myself. The posting will go back to its recent sporadic frequency. Sorry, I know my 3 readers will be upset. Or not. :-)

I just had to post this though. My friend Danielle brought this little bit of info to my attention.... something worse than banning online gaming. I think those legislators need to adjust where's they're sticking their nose... and find something useful to do, like picking up trash on the side of the highway. God knows they aren't useful in office.

1 Comments:

Blogger BigMike said...

Amen! Almost as bad as the boozer hauls in Texas. We should fill a rental truck across the border and give away free ones to the poor deprived women! It is only illegal to sell them there, I assume. Probably ban mailorder too. Government running amuck!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home