Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
--Mark Twain


My reason for not posting much over the last month or two. Besides being busy, I haven't had much to say. Sure, I could whine about some creep hitting my car and leaving the scene without as much as an "I'm sorry" scrawled on a used McDonald's napkin from the floor of their white hoopde car. I guess I could always go on some tirade about how I hate getting old and feeling older than I am. Or that I work too much. Have too much stress. Tired of getting up in the morning to the same old crap. How about I whine about the fact that I need a vacation, even though I just had one less than a month ago? Or worse... write some crap post about a game like poker that I haven't played in a while and definitely don't know much about?

Nah... nobody deserves to have to listen to that. So I don't bore anyone who happens to hit this blog with my ramblings. The person who gets to listen to that is Danielle, since I just buy her beer and get her drunk so I can rant and rave all I want. Only problem is that she's building up a tolerance to beer. I'm going to have to start her on the rufies soon...

Instead - give this game a shot. *WARNING* - You might want to make sure the boss isn't standing behind you for this one. Might not be safe for work. Official warning. And you can blame MY MOM for this. Anyone who wonders about my personality can stop wondering. My Mom can be demented, and she seems to have passed it all right on to me.

I'd tell you all about Big Mike's bar crawl on Saturday, but there are large sections that are a bit fuzzy. I knew I'd have to drive, so I drank early so I could sober up. The middle got to be a complete blur. I don't think I did any shots though. I was lucky enough to have kind people make sure I ate, too. I didn't drink in the 8th or 9th bars and had plenty of water, so I was fine by 1:30 AM when we left the bar. So much for my exciting write-up.

Maybe I'll get the motivation to try for some great masterpiece later... until then, I'm alive. Grumpy, but alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger BigMike said...

Could be worse, you could be 40!

12:55 PM  
Blogger peacecorn said...

Or worse. 41.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Oy! Drop me a line!

morlith at rocketmail dot com!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home