Thursday, April 20, 2006

Post to come later

I know I'm still lazy as hell when it comes to posting. Way too much going on.

I had to put this up though. Mom sent me an email with this, and I've been laughing for the last 10 minutes over this. Now, Mom has a problem with forwarding way too many chain letters, but occasionally she passes on a gem like this [WARNING - if you're at work and have easily-offended co-workers, turn off your sound. There's captions, but make sure you listen to the song later lol]:

In what is a not too subtle dig at Bush's subpoena of their search records, Google is getting their own nasty dig at 'W' before the gag orders go into effect.

I don't know how long this will work, but go to http://www.Google.com then type in the search word: asshole

Then, DO NOT press "search," but do hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button right next to the Search button.

The result is hysterical, and I have to admit I absolutely admire Google's nerve.


Hopefully this will still be up so everyone can see it. Happy Friday! (close enough)

2 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Was this the site I was supposed to go to??

ericblumrich.com/idiot.html

If not, then this is funny too.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Meek said...

I got filmstripinternational.com when I did it.

Anyway, it isn't google doing this, it's a bunch of webpage publishers. It's called google bombing.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_bomb

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home