Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No, I did NOT fall off the face of the earth...

...but I am all kinds of stressed. I'm hopefully working on a new job that will pay me a whole lot more than I'm making now. I was at a wedding celebration half of last week (which was a completely awesome time! I make the most amazing fires). I have a ton of work to catch up on. I won my first APA pool match. All kinds of stuff going on.

I'd love to say that I have a new job. Still working on it. Hoping! Keep rooting for me... if anyone is even still reading this P.O.S. :-)

The wedding rocked! Bob and Shannon threw a great celebration. I hope we sent them off to their new life of misery... I mean wedded bliss... in proper fashion. There's always stories, but I'm too tired to even try to do them justice right now. I promise I have some stories coming up...

Work sucks. What else can I say?

I love playing pool. I actually sorta look like I know what I'm doing. LOL I have my own pool stick now and all of the wonderful little toys that go along with it. Who knew how many little accessories you'd need for a pool stick? Luckily I have some great friends who are helping me along with the shooting as well as the rest of it. My own cheering section. I had my second APA match against my friend's son. Took 2 of 3 games to win the match. His son was pissed! He hates losing to women, especially when they have their hair up in pigtails and look like they haven't graduated from High School yet. Yup, I did it. I'm proud of it!

My kitty is curled up in my lap, trying to make sure that I can't even reach the keyboard to type up this mess. I think he has the right idea. Time to curl up and relax. He's a smart cat. He learned everything he knows from me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Congrats on the pool playing!

Well done!

Glad to hear things are hectic, but good for ya. =)

4:22 AM  
Blogger EvieMarie said...

Thanks! More stories coming up soon....

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home