Sunday, January 23, 2011

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

Let's try this again! I figure that everyone has stopped reading, so it's like a new blog. :)

My life is not as exciting as it used to be. I do a lot of different things that I never used to, and choose to keep a much lower profile. I'm no great writer, so don't expect that here either. I just need an outlet to put out some of my ideas, pet peeves and silliness.

I'm headed out soon to take my young cousins to lunch. One is 19 and is willing to try whatever random foods we put in front of her. She now likes sushi, oysters, and pho. The other is 15 and won't eat anything besides pizza, salad, and anything with a ton of sugar. It makes it tough because I love exotic foods and the area they live in has some of my favorite ethnic restaurants. If I invite one, I have to invite the other. If not, tantrums ensure. Why though? I know the 15 year old won't eat the stuff, but she has a fit if she's not asked. Usually she just turns down the invite, but when she does accept, she has a poor attitude in the restaurant. Who knows... I'm so happy I'm not 15 anymore!

15 Comments:

Anonymous 1994 Ford Crown Victoria AC Compressor said...

This is a superior article as they all are. I tease been wondering wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous converse en france said...

My life is not as exciting as it used to be. I do a lot of different things that I never used to, and choose to keep a much lower profile. I'm no great writer, so don't expect that here either. I just need an outlet to put out some of my ideas, pet peeves and silliness.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous learn poker said...

I have no idea what the two guys at the top just said. Anyway, It has been a long hiatus from your last entry in '09 to this, and I'm starting to think you'd be up for another long break.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Reese here again from pokerjunkie.com! I sent you an email some time ago regarding my interest in your site, but unfortunately I haven't heard back from you.

Would you be interested in my proposition?


Regards,
Reese Mckenzie

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

was wondering if you have an email address i can contact,would like to ask something regarding your site =) hope to hear from you!

you may reach me at reese.mckenzie@pokerjunkie.com

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it
VW Beetle Turbocharger

4:55 AM  
Blogger Sizzling Hot Online said...

What the hell yo? its december.. time to post!
Free poker money was here.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous domain service said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Hosting said...

This is really innovative and a new idea, I like this concept and the way it is carried out in so light and cool manner. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future  updates.Web Hosting Providers

4:59 AM  
Anonymous basket jordan said...

Gracias por este maravilloso sitio. Me gusta mucho la forma en que hizo hincapié en su

punto de vista de la derecha here.i aprendido mucho y puedo obtener muchos conocimientos al

leer esto.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous chaussures nike air max skyline said...


Thank you a lot for giving everyone an extremely superb chance to read critical reviews from this website. It can be so fantastic and also jam-packed with a good time for me personally and my office colleagues to visit the blog on the least thrice every week to read the fresh items you will have. And of course, I’m usually amazed with the splendid tips you give. Some two areas in this post are essentially the very best we’ve had.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m soooo happy through your blog posts, and waiting for the upcoming posts. giochipokergratisonline.net

12:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a good site! come on and join with us!
Gambar gif ngocok memek

4:14 AM  
Blogger Microhost said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home